photo home_zpsd143792f.png photo About_zpsce4e5ab7.png photo portfolio_zps5df6240e.png photo NavBar5Photos_zpsc8efe369.png photo contact_zps2ba4ac0e.png

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

2017 Young Women Binder Covers

While designing my Primary Binder Covers I knew I had to come up with a Young Women Binder Cover using the new mutual theme. 
It never ceases to amaze me at how inspired these Theme's are. If the Youth of the World need anything more, it's a reminder that praying and asking God in Faith for what they need will bring them so much happiness! It was a beautiful scripture to be reminded of as I designed these. 


These Binder Covers are available for download today or you can email me at 281designs{at}gmail.com to have them customized or to add your Ward name to the top! :) 

Here are the covers in all their cuteness, right click and save to print them!




 Please feel free to share these, Pin them and tell others about them! I do my best to provide these designs as a service to those who serve in these Auxiliaries so I appreciate when others share my work with friends and family!

Remember, contact me for any customizing you'd like at 281designs{at}gmail.com!

Have an awesome Tuesday everyone! 

- L

Floral border courtesy of: Freepik

1 comment:

  1. Love these Lara! I am definitely going to print them out for our Presidency :) Thanks for sharing your talents :)

    ReplyDelete